No doubt, everyone loves their footwear all the way either it’s a new or old one. But what, if your new shoes are not so comfortable & they are hurting you like anything. Sometimes, it may be so tight which can make your feet or toe in pain, sometimes you are bored with your old shoes or they are messed up with dirty, reason can be anything.
Do not let your shoes stop you on the floor. Try these genius hacks that will make your feet smile:
1. Waterproof your shoes with beeswax
Rub the awesome beeswax onto your shoes that will leave your shoes waterproof.
2. DIY – Old Shoes to New Shoes
Why buy new shoes when you can make your old shoes, a brand new with this metallic cap DIY.
3. Clean your Shoes with Nail Paint Remover
4. Prevent Slipping By Rubbing Sandpaper to your Shoes
If you are shoes are getting slipped constantly then rub the sandpaper at the bottom of your shoe heels that helps in creating friction between your shoes & floor.
5. Wear Your Thick Socks To Stretch Them Out