Summers means sweat, dust, tanning and germs! You should know what to do! How to take care of your skin to make it healthy & soft! It is very important to balance your hydration levels and take care of your proper skin care regimen.
There are a number of beauty products/suncream that will become your best friend if it protects your skin from those powerful damaging sun rays. Sunscreen always helps and protect your skin from unwanted and harmful UVA and UVB rays which tend to damage the skin, either by darkening the complexion which is called tanning or by leading to skin aging which is called sunburn.
Nowadays suncream comes under various SPF & PA++ rating. What does these SPF and PA+++ ratings actually means in Sunscreen?
SPF (Sun Protection Factor) which indicates the level of protection from UVB (UltraViolet B) rays.
PA (Protection Grade of UVA rays) which indicates the level of protection from UVA (UltraViolet A) rays.
Below is the list of best sunscreens in India:
1. Lakme Sun Expert UV Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 PA+++
- It’s lightweight sunscreens., from light weight we meant is not thick and heavy on the skin.
- The packaging is easy & convenient owing to its pump dispenser.
- It is a non-greasy with a citrusy smell and offers a good texture between creamy to powdery.
INR 580 for 100 ml
2. Bio Aloe Vera: Biotique Face & Body Sun Lotion SPF 30
- Bio Aloe Vera is face & body sun lotion which offers moisturizing and soothing effect your skin when applied.
- It is price effective and has natural ingredients that are safe for the skin.
INR 383 for 190 ml
3. Garnier Sun Control Daily Moisturizer SPF 15
- A little of this suncream is enough so it goes a long way.
- It comes in a thick peach color consistency which is easy to spread quite easily as it is non-greasy too.
INR 158 for 50 ml
4. Lacto Calamine Sun Shield Daily Use Sunscreen
Lacto calamine aims to help acne problems in a girl and Lacto Calamine Sun Shield Daily Use Sunscreen can be applied from oily skin to normal skin with a variant of SPF30 with lemon extracts to control oiliness.
INR 199 for 50ml
5. Nivea Sun Protect & Moisturising Lotion SPF-50
- Nivea Sun Protect & Moisturising Lotion SPF-50 combines strong UVA and UVB filters that shield your skin from sun damage either it’s a tanned skin or the sunburned.
- It has rich moisturizers and vitamin E that protect the skin from dehydration.
- It also offers immediate sun protection so you don’t need to wait for 20 minutes before stepping into the sun as other sunscreens.
INR 306 for 75 ml & INR 495 for 125 ml
These are some of the best sunscreen creams and lotions in India to beat the summers this year. We hope this post is helpful to you. Provide us your views & feedback.
Stay tuned for more beauty tips & updates.
Follow us on Instagram: – https://instagram.com/astha.newfangledgirl/
Image Source: Google