The holiday season is right around the corner which means the calendar full of festivities & holidays. We know everyone wants to make their travel stylish, fashionable yet trendy. And, it is difficult to be so trendy when you are on travel. So, we are going to talk about some style tips for the holidays:-
- Start off with some statement outerwear like a Tunic Dress, a Palazzo Pant or a Jumpsuit is the best option for your travel according to me when you want comfort & stylish look as well. Chances of freezing outside will be more because you are heading to your holiday spirit to the mountain, so in that scenario, a light jacket is a must have. Also, always try to incorporate the season’s popular tones to your getup which may help you get into the holiday spirit!
- Get on board with the return of velvet which is perfect for your holidays. Go for a velvet pair of shoes or an accessory like a hat or scarf with rich tones like Plum or Burgundy.
- To complete the look, eye-catching jewelry is a key. A statement necklace, an arm full of bangles, dip your fingers into cocktail rings gives you a trendy & stylish look.
- No makeup or Bold look. When you are on a travel, just go for a bold red lip color which adds a rejoice into your holiday spirit. You don’t need to apply any makeup on your face. Just go for No Makeup look.
- Try a mix & match comfy casual kickback look, don’t go for a single color from head to toe.
Image Source: Google