Festive Season is knocking our doors & this is the time of the year when we all are crazy to shop jewelry or gold coins and bars, and also it is highly important to get what we are paying for. Gold is among the most loved precious metals in the world & considered to bring the good luck for the rest of the year. It is a wonderful ornament to wear & every Indian women’s soft love. It is a symbol of purity, prosperity, and opulence.
Tips for Buying Gold Ornaments:-
This blog post will help you in knowing the things we should keep in mind while Gold & Diamond ornaments
- Purity:- Whenever it comes to buying Gold either it’s for Diwali festival or it’s for gifting on someone’s wedding or any other occasion, I always keep 2 P factors in my mind – its Purity & Price that can be measured in the form of Karat and fineness. You must have heard 24 Karat (KT) & 22 Karat (KT) & so on gold jewelry. 24 KT is considered to be the purest form of gold which contains 24/24 parts of gold whereas 22 KT contains 22 parts of gold and 2 parts of metals like zinc or silver.
- Hallmarking:- Indian Government has set up the Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) hallmark to ensure that consumers are not cheated while selling gold. BIS hallmark provides you “The value of your jewelry determined by the certification it carries.” BIS hallmark is supposed to emboss its mark on the gold item.
- Making charges:- Making charges for gold starts from 4% to 25% as it actually depends on the craftsmanship like as Man-made Vs machine-made ornaments.
- Check Per Gram Price of Gold:- It is essential to ensure per gram gold price before making a purchase and you can check rates on reliable websites or from one well-known showroom. Most of the time, the biggest jewelers almost always sell at the same rate.
- Bill Please!:- Always ask for for a genuine bill which involves every important detail of the purchase. Yes, one might have to pay value-added tax and also might need to share PAN details too with the jeweler if your purchase is for an amount more than Rs 50,000.
So, I know a trusted jeweler “Senco Gold And Diamonds“ who is valid for all above factors. It has 85+ stores all over India – https://sencogoldanddiamonds.com/our-stores/. I loved their Everlite Collection and I personally found their collection very unique especially the jewelry in wood, & shell designs. I will highly recommend you go & check out their collection.
“Senco Gold And Diamonds” is also running some amazing Diwali festival season offers on Gold & Diamond Jewelry:-
- 10% OFF on value of Diamond Jewelry
- Rs 100 OFF on each gram of Gold Jewelry in Stores
- Assured Gifts on Every Purchase + Lucky Draws on every purchase**
- Lucky Draw Prizes** are 3 Baleno Cars, 5 Bali Holidays and 5 iPhone 8s.
** Terms & Conditions applied. Offer Period till 19th Oct 2017.