To lighten your dark lips, you must know the reasons & causes what makes your lips black!
Every single girl wants pinkish and reddish lips because beautiful lips enhance the overall beauty of your face. And, when your face looks beautiful, you look smart and you also feel better to expose yourself to your friends.
Below are the causes for dark lips:-
1. Dryness – Try to give proper moisture to your lips because lips are always open which loses its moisture easily for a slightly rough, cold and windy weather. Smokers, the mouth breathers, lip lickers can also face dryness of the lips which causes cracking & chapping of the lips.
2. Lifestyle & Habits – Your lifestyle & habits like smoking, intake of alcohol can also leave a dark tint on your lips.
3. Lip Cosmetics Products – Use of low & inexpensive lip cosmetics products may cause dark lips because they are formulated with some sort of chemicals which are very harmful to our sensitive skin of lip.
4. Sun Exposure – If sun exposure can tan your skin of body then you may have an idea how the persistent sun exposure can burn the skin of your lip. Try to use a lip balm with SPF or not to move out in the harmful UV rays.
5. Types of Medication – It causes hyperpigmentation and discoloration of the skin, lips, necks, and chin etc.
6. Dehydration – Dehydration is also a reason of dark touches on the lips. One should drink 8-10 glass of water a day to keep their skin dehydrated & Moisturized.
7. Smoking – You must have heard, “Smoking is injurious to health, it causes cancer”. Yes., it also causes some skin problems like dryness, fine lines & wrinkles around your lips. Smoking also makes your teeth brown & dark.
8. Caffeine and Hot Beverages – Excessive intake of hot tea & coffee is also a reason of dark lips. Hot caffeine also strains your teeth.